Thursday, October 7, 2010

Does Patriotism Still Matter? Essay

You will type your essay in Microsoft Office Word. Font is Times New Roman, size 12, black. 400-500 words.

The title of the essay: Does Patriotism Still Matter?

Save your essay on the desktop as your first name-patriotism. (Example: James-patriotism). Do not put your name anywhere in the document.

Through Edmodo, send a direct message to me, attaching your document.

If you are not complete, in the message box type IN PROGRESS and click FILE (find your file and attach it). In the send to box, start typing polk-roberts, my name should pop up, and click on my name.

If you are complete, in the message box type COMPLETE and click FILE (find your file and attach it). In the send to box, start typing polk-roberts, my name should pop up, and click on my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment