Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing #14: Technorati &Tags

3. Create a blog post for Thing #14 and express your thoughts regarding how Technorati and its features could assist you. Since you have now looked at several tools that use tagging (Technorati, de.licio.us, & Flickr), add your thoughts about the value of tagging information.

Technorati is still just confusing to me. Even though I viewed the video, I still don't quit understand how their operation works and how it is different from other search engines. I have to say that I have fallen in love with tagging. Delicious has become a close friend of mine and I love just adding a key word that will bring that url back up.

Tagging is important because it takes you directly to the source that is related to what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment