Monday, June 14, 2010

Thing #3

Prompt: Write about the process about setting up your blog and your avatar in a Thing #3 blog post . Have you looked at anyone else's blog...have you made a comment or asked a question?


My blog has been up for about a year now. If you would like for me to send you step by step directions, leave your email in the comments. I routinely use this blog with my 6th grade students to post class and tutorial assignments. I periodically look at other blogs for entertainment but I never ask questions or leave comments. One blog that I will be visiting frequently over the next 4 weeks is Library2Play to get the 23 things to learn while playing at the library.

I have used my Yahoo! avatar for many years now. I had to guide myself through the steps of downloading and saving the avatar as a jpg. I was surprised that many things have not changed with avatars (still not many options for full-figured pictures). After I figured out how to export, it was a breeze to upload the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment